Innovative Property have many years experience in the Fuengirola property market which means we know how to find the best deals from the center of town and the Paseo Maritimo to the outskirts of town.
Fuengirola is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Costa del Sol attracting vast numbers of visitors each year.
Property in Fuengirola is all about being close to amenities, having restaurants, beaches, shops and public transport at close hand. The density of the properties is in general higher than other lesser populated areas like Calahonda or La Cala. In general the terraces will be smaller than areas out on golf courses and the buildings will be a lot higher, but here property buyers are buying into having everything within a short and relatively flat walk.
A popular holiday destination since the 60s the town has grown from being a small fishing village to one of the largest towns on the Coast. There are so many attractions and facilities here, but one of the biggest features of Fuengirola is 8 km of golden sandy beach and long promenade. Fuengirola really does have everything and recent years have witnessed some great new business opening with the town center boasting a great selection high street shops like Zara and of course restaurants, bars, cinemas, playgrounds, discos, clubs and Miramar shopping centre. Other attractions in Fuengirola include the large water park, the castle that often holds events and small concerts, the Miramar shopping centre and more importantly are the many miles of sandy beaches that are excellent for swimming.
Fuengirola and its surrounding areas, such as Los Boliches, Los Pacos and Torreblanca are very popular areas to buy property in, because they are all close to public transport, with buses and trains that make the airport easily accessible. Areas nearby: Los Boliches / Torreblanca / Carvajal
View properties in other areas nearby: Benalmadena /mijas/ La Cala de Mijas/Miralfores
What we like:
1. Big variety of different properties for most budgets and tastes.
2. Flat cosatal area so no hills to climb.
3. Great sports and leasure facilities including Marina and multiple shopping centers
4. A varied selection of good bars and restuarants ranging from value to high end.
5. Multiple beach areas with beautiful board walks offering either activities or peace and quiet.
6. Very good public transport links to Malaga Airprort Malaga City or Marbella
7. Good investment potential thanks to the great amenities and popularity with tourists